Come and explore Ireland's number one visitor attraction, providing an unforgettable welcome and a magical journey deep into the heart of the world famous GUINNESS® brand and company.
This historical building is central to Dublin's and Ireland's heritage, and has been continually updated to create a blend of fascinating industrial tradition with a contemporary edge. The seven floors bring to life the rich heritage of GUINNESS®, telling the story from its origins here at St. James's Gate in Dublin to its growth as a global brand, known all around the world.
GUINNESS STOREHOUSE® is also home to the GUINNESS® Flagship Retail Store packed with unique and exclusive merchandise and memorabilia.
Your experience starts in the Atrium by standing at the bottom of the world's largest pint glass, which rises up through the centre of the seven storey building. If full, the giant pint glass atrium would hold 14.3 million pints of Guinness. Through your journey you'll learn about the ingredients required, the craft of brewing, cooperage and transportation, advertising and sponsorship, finishing with a pint at the famous Gravity Bar. At the Gravity Bar you have reached the top of the world and now it's time to enjoy the breath-taking panoramic 360° views of Dublin city and beyond while sipping your freshly poured beer. Sláinte!
- Daily 9.30am - 5pm (last admission is at 5pm).
- Late opening during July and August until 7pm (last admission is at 7pm)
- Open all year apart from Good Friday, Christmas Eve Dec 24th, Christmas Day Dec 25th, and St Stephens Day (Boxing Day).
- Bus 123 from O'Connell Street runs every 8-10mins. Journey time 10misn approx.
- Tram/Luas: closest stop is located at St. James's Hospital
Tickets sent by email!
Powered by Ticketbar